I joined Activcore at the start of 2023. I brought with me a specialty in orthopedic physical therapy with a passion for helping athletes get back to their active lives. Here are 5 questions and answers, so that you can get to know me better.
1. Why did you choose to join the Activcore Druid Hills (Atlanta, GA) team? I chose to join Activcore because the environment allows me to provide the best care possible. The one-on-one structure gives me the opportunity to get to know my patients on a deeper level and tailor my treatment sessions to their specific needs.
2. What do you love about being a physical therapist? Something I love about being a physical therapist is being able to watch my patients achieve their goals. Assisting them in reaching their full potential with movement and exercise is one of the most rewarding aspects of my job.
3. What does it mean to be orthopedic residency trained? As an orthopedic residency trained physical therapist, I have participated in extensive continuing education courses and clinical mentorship where I obtained a deeper knowledge and skill set surrounding treating complex musculoskeletal injuries. This training and experience allows me to apply the most up to date evidence based practice when treating my patients to assist them in reaching their goals.
4. What is one of your interests/hobbies outside of work? Outside of work, I love to go to my favorite cycling studio, read, and hang out with my fiance and friends.
5. When are you available for appointments? I am available Monday through Friday in our Atlanta, Georgia location, with early morning and evening options available. To get started contact Activcore Druid Hills.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are based on the opinion of the author, unless otherwise noted, and should not be taken as personal medical advice. The information provided is intended to help readers make their own informed health and wellness decisions.